Located in Malone, NY
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- All animals must be taken in a legal manner and have required tags/cites permits
- A Living Memory Taxidermy has the right to refuse work for any reason
- On all migratory waterfowl there will be a requirement of 50% down
- On all flat skins there will be a requirement of 50% down
- All other projects there is a 25% requirement
- Work can be taken in and held until deposit is made ( No work until deposit is paid)
- Once work has started there will be no price changes made to initial quote.
- Once work has started no deposits will be refunded.
- All work is first come first served once deposit has been established.
- Rush orders are possibly available ( Call and Check depends on workload)
- Turnaround time varies depending on workload (Usually 6 to 12 months, I do everything possible to not go over 12 months)
- Most capes and hides are sent to a tannery, some are wet tanned in house.
- Any cape found to be unmountable for any reason the client will be contacted and deposit refunded.
- We have no control over any skin or trophy prior to our receiving it for tanning and/or mounting. Many factors have a definite effect on the final results of tanning, such as primeness, time of year, climatic conditions—hot or cold—and the care given to the skin or trophy in the field when it is killed. Occasionally a skin will not tan, or goes to pieces in the tanning due to improper handling before shipment to us or to some defect in the skin for which we cannot be held responsible. For these reasons, we cannot assume any responsibility or offer any guarantee of the tanning of any skin.
- Replacement capes are available most of the time, call and let me know what you are looking for if I do not have it on hand I can most of the times find it. Prices vary depending on what you are looking for and size and condition.
- If you are going to make payments for your mount a minimum of 50.00 is required for each payment. Also you must make payments prior to your mount be completed. You cannot wait until after you are notified and then make payments.
- After 30 days of being notified that project is complete it must be paid in full or a 5% charge is added to final bill.
- After 60 days of project being completed it must be paid in full and additional charges paid or all rights are forfeited.
- It is the customer's responsibility to inform A Living Memory Taxidermy if there are any changes in how to be contacted when project completed.
- A Living Memory Taxidermy, its owners, employees or family will not be responsible for loss or damage of specimens or other items resulting from Fire, Theft, Vandalism, Flood, Third party loss or damage, or other circumstances and acts of God beyond our control.
- Shipping, crating and incoming and outgoing freight charges are extra.
- Prices are for raw materials received in average good condition.